ARMED Rules & Regulations:
- Each ARMED member (regardless of branch or position) must register on the official clan website www.armedtanks.net . Delay in registration will negatively affect the member’s completion of registration and may result in dismissal from clan. This is where you will sign up for competitions and learn about the clan.
- Each ARMED member (regardless of branch or position) must download and utilize Teamspaek 3 client. Teamspeack 3 client may be downloaded from www.teamspeak.com. ARMED requires “ALL” members to log into TS3 prior to logging into WOT. You must park in TS3 even if you do not elect to participate in conversation. ARMED awards members through various competitions, the minimum the members can do to repay the clan is log into TS3. Delay in installation or utilization of TS3 will negatively affect the member’s completion of registatrion and may result in dismissal from clan.
- To be clan wars eligible; The Commander will be assembling his/her team based on the attendance and performance of individuals. It will be up to the caller who he our she wants to use.
- If a member has a question or concern regarding daily operation of the clan, please address your commanding officer first. If you do not recieve resolution, then escalte your concern or question to the next level officer. Chain of command is important and shall be utilized.
- Most importantly; Have a good attitude and be a team player. We are all here to train together, fight together & win together.